Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ecstatic

ec·stat·ic
feeling or expressing overwhelming happiness or joyful excitement.

This is the launch of my blog and my very first post! Welcome! I am excited to begin my journey as a blogger and see where it takes me. My purpose for this blog is to inspire others to have an ecstatic life experience. The inspiration for my blog title comes from one of my favorite Emily Dickinson quotes… “The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.” I believe this is true. I want to create a blog and community that encourages this type of life experience and growth. In my blog you will find:

*     Inspirational stories and thoughts about concepts such as forgiveness, love, balance, acceptance, struggle, & more…


*      Snippets about creative endeavors that bring about joyful experiences including writing, books, music, dance, and art


*      Stories about adventures whether it is traveling to a remote cabin in the Smoky Mountains or finger painting with babies


*      I am an MBTI enthusiast! MBTI stands for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and it is a typological approach to determine personality type that is very accurate. I’ve dedicated a whole section of my blog to MBTI because I believe it can be very helpful for people to know their personality and the personality of others around them


*      Creative short stories & novellas that come out in separate installments for your reading pleasure (if you’re interested in that kind of thing)

I can’t wait to see what’s to come…stay tuned for my next post! Until then, I wish you ecstatic adventures! Au revoir! J



2 comments:

  1. Terra, I always knew you were a good writer, but after reading your post I see that you are a GREAT writer, keep it up! I am very excited to see all your future posts <3

    ReplyDelete